Since its debut in 1968, the PUMA T7 track jacket has been worn by athletes, rock stars, and artists, and
forever maintains its form-fitting retro style and signature stripe. The hooped stripes on this Arsenal
Football Club version pay tribute to the legendary tactician Herbert Chapman, AFC's manager from 1925 -
1934 and one of the modernisers of English football. The hoops are a direct link back to the on-pitch socks
and combine traditions of old with modern flair to make this anthem jacket a true classic.
- Stand-up collar to keep the wind out.
- Full-length zip with protective chin guard.
- Elasticated ribbed trim at waistband and cuffs.
- Zip pockets for safe stow away.
- Exclusive AFC and sponsor's branding.
- Bio-based wicking finish to keep you dry.
- 100% lightweight and durable polyester material.